Former President Trump and former First Lady Melania Trump have launched their official website — vowing to “remain a tireless champion” for Americans as the ex-commander-in-chief plans his return to public life.
The site, 45office.com, “will allow individuals to submit correspondence, scheduling requests, and press inquiries,” the former first couple said in a statement Monday evening.
The pair added that they “are continually strengthened by the enduring spirit of the American people, and they look forward to staying in touch.”
In addition to providing a way to reach their office, the website also hails the former president’s achievements in office and says it will “strive to inform, educate, and inspire Americans from all walks of life as we seek to build a truly great American Future.”
“Through this office, President Trump will remain a tireless champion for the hardworking men and women of our great country – and for their right to live in safety, dignity, prosperity, and peace.”
The 45th commander-in-chief has been plotting his comeback since leaving the White House, setting up an office at his Mar-a-Lago resort where he has reportedly been in talks to start his own social media network.
Trump would need his own platform to reconnect with supporters and the press again, as he was banned from most social media sites in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
In the two months since, sites like Facebook have not made a final call on letting Trump return to their platforms.
At this point, however, it does not appear the former president wants to return to traditional social media.
Axios reported last week that Trump was mulling a partnership with existing app vendors to develop his own platform.
An app named FreeSpace was reported by the outlet to be the frontrunner.
FreeSpace, which launched on Apple and Google’s app stores on Feb. 1, includes many of the features of established social media networks.
The platform allows users to create personal profiles, has a public “Activity Wall” and “rooms” for group messaging.
Senior Trump adviser Jason Miller told Fox News’ “Media Buzz” last week that the ex-commander-in-chief would be back online within two to three months on his own platform.
”I do think we’re going to see President Trump returning to social media in probably about two or three months here with his own platform,” Miller told the network. “This is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media.”
The service, he continued, would “completely redefine the game.”